Skillup - Back to Basics With Cartooning!

 Skillup - Back to Basics With Cartooning!


Since I've been talking about the necessity of improving my drawing skills and visual library in a lot of my posts recently, I decided to do a few 'skillup' projects to improve the quality of my drawn projects.

The first of these was a youtube tutorial series ran by BeeJayDeL, which covers drawing techniques on character anatomy and expression. My favourite thing about this seris is mainly the breakdown of forms and facial features into easy to digest shapes and rules, but also how he shows the 'spectrum' of cartoon styles, of which you can pick your favourite!


Eye Practice




Nose Practice

Ear Practice

Mouth Practice




Boy Hair Practice

Girl Hair Practice

Feet and Shoes Practice

Female Body Practice

Male Body Practice

Neck Practice


Comments

Popular Posts